Monday, April 7, 2014

Let the Vegas countdown begin...

I spent the beginning of my morning writing emails to syndicate upcoming plans with my girlfriends - because when you know you have an insane work month ahead of you, it helps to know you're going to Vegas soon.

Here is the email I sent about aforementioned trip to Vegas.

LADIES -

Shit is getting real. And I hope you have a juice cleanse scheduled at some point during the next 3 weeks because we're going to be practically naked for the entire weekend. It's a rule, not a suggestion.

FLIGHTS: C and I are flying in on Friday night and out early on Sunday - if we make our flights, which we have an 80% chance of doing...

RIDES FROM LA: The LA girls are orchestrating cars from LA so I put T in charge of that lead. I saw some emails back-n-forth so I'm assuming it's under control.

HOTELS: [J - ACTION REQUIRED] - update us on if this is taken care of; otherwise, I will delegate to the next in command (aka C)

CLUBS: [L - ACTION REQUIRED] - hope your husband doesn't disappoint. I request XS and EBC - I am okay with paying money for either, just as long as it's not a ton because I'm poor now that I work at a start-up.

MONEY: If you all pay for stuff along the way, don't be shy and let me know so that I can make sure we collect and evenly distribute. This is so that no one gets mad when I eat all the cheetos - someone buy cheetos.

Confirm that you're coming because at this point, I'm assuming all of you are.

P.S. This weekend is also S's XXX birthday celebration. Dare I say... CHIPPENDALES!??!? YES!!!


Here are some of the responses I got:

D: I LOVE FLAMING HOT CHEETOS

S: You're not poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment